Background

Monday, September 30, 2013

Welcome!

 Welcome to my new blog! I am just beginning to decorate and make our house our home, despite living here for 2 years now. I am a stay-at-home mom to a beautiful (almost) 4 year old daughter and a spunky 1 year old son. I am a Family Consumer Science (aka Home Ec) teacher by trade but turned into a SAHM last summer when my program was cut in the district I was teaching. To keep contributing to the family, I decides to start a "mini daycare". I currently just watch one child that is two weeks older than my son, so it's great for him to have a friend over to play every day!

I admit that I'm a Pinterest junkie, so you will see alot of projects inspired from there. So, join me as I create a comfortable home amongst the chaos of my two children and mini daycare! 

No comments:

Post a Comment