Background

Monday, October 7, 2013

Liquid gold! Aka creamy Mac n Cheese

We are Big Mac n Cheese fans around here. And my favorite cooking blog is Mel's Kitchen Cafe. So, Saturday evening rolls around and it was pretty dreary here. Commence comfort food season!! I had been eyeing up Mel's Creamy Skillet Mac n Cheese for a while so I decided to whip it up. 

HERE is the recipe that I used. 

End result: 


Half gone skillet of Mac n cheese. "Liquid gold!" as my husband calls it. It is a very simple recipe, that's for sure. I did think it still had a slight flour-y flavor to it despite the lack of flour used, but that could have been from the cheeses. I plan on playing with this recipe a bit, adding different cheeses. 

All in all, a delicious, easy, and healthier mac n cheese than others out there!

See, Tiggy agrees!


Lynsee

No comments:

Post a Comment